Our video gives an overview of the Sixth Form experience at Twyford CofE High School.
The Course Guide can be viewed here:
Our Heads of Department explain what studying each subject at A level involves. They give examples of the sorts of progression routes each subject supports, including examples of previous students who have studied each subject. A current sixth form student shares their top tips for doing well in this subject.
For examples of A Level work, please view our Class of 2020 Art, Graphics and Photography exhibition
For examples of A level work, please view our Class of 2020 Art, Graphics and Photography exhibition
Miss Fancourt, who is in charge of our Twyford Additional Programme (TAP), which includes early entry support, explains more about this programme including:
- Wider reading, online course, lectures
- Supporting students applying to courses with specific entrance requirements e.g. Oxbridge
- Medical and Engineering programmes to support entry to these courses at University
Miss Simpson gives an overview of wider engagement opportunities we expect students to take part in at Twyford including:
- Student leadership roles - Sixth Form House rules and expectations
- Supporting younger students - Running clubs, in class support, peer mentoring etc
- Supporting local charities
- Priority places
- What the music college offers to sixth form
- Examples of diverse music offering - from PMC to classical groups
- Priority places
- What the language college offers to sixth form
- Examples of language offer
This section includes inforhttp://www.twyford.ealing.sch.uk/attending-our-school/admissionsmation about how to apply and application deadlines as well as information about further events to support your transition to the Twyford Sixth Form.
Although the majority of Twyford students enrol into the Sixth Form, we are also able to invite applications from external students to join the Sixth Form, whose roll is approximately 500. Twyford has a thriving Sixth Form and we offer a wide range of A Level courses.
The closing deadline for External applications is Friday 10th December 2021.
The closing deadline for Internal applications is Monday 31st January 2022.
Successful applicants to Twyford Sixth Form can apply for a Twyford Bursary if they meet the criteria.